Here are some facts about the severity of the damage:
- The flood has taken the lives of over 1,500 people
- Over 1 Million people have been displaced from their homes
- The U.N. Children’s Fund estimates that 100,000 children are suddenly at risk of infection of cholera and gastro diseases, largely preventable with a decent pair of shoes.
We believe that this disaster becomes a call to action. Soles4Souls is dedicated to sending 100,000 pairs of new and gently worn shoes to Pakistan, but we need your help to make this happen.
How Can You Help?
- Donate shoes - Find a drop off location near you or host a shoe drive for those affected in Pakistan.
- Donate Funds - We need monetary donations to help ship and distribute the shoes to those in Pakistan who need them most. For every $1 you donate, we will be able to provide a person with a pair of shoes.
- Spread the word - Tell your friends how to get involved. Whether they are from your church, school, neighborhood or Facebook.
Soles4Souls has always provided aid where it is needed, regardless of political, religious, ethnic or any other criteria. Will you help us reach out to our Pakistani friends and show them that we care about their families?